Pay OnlineHow does it work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences.
- The family code is the phone number without the area code.
- On-line payments help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- Lunch Accounts and Book Rent payments may be made for multiple students.
- Payments received after 6:30 AM are credited the following day.
- There is a $1.00 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make.
- For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a transaction convenience fee of $1.95.
For more information see the documentation in the Document Library.